Terms and Conditions
1. Serviced Apartment Awards reserves the right to refuse entry to any person seeking to attend the event.
2. Serviced Apartment Awards may take payment from people if is then deemed are not suitable or do not qualify for attendance of the event. In such instances the full money of the applying attendee will be refunded inside 30 days.
3. Any attendee demonstrating loud, rowdy or disruptive behaviour at any time during proceedings on 19th March 2018 may be asked to leave the event at the hotel. In this event no refunds of the award fees will be given.
4. Except in the case of a non-qualifying attendee (as detailed in clause 2 above) once a qualifying attendee has registered to attend, no refunds or retrospective discounts whatsoever will be given. However, if an attendee has booked and then chooses not to attend, the place can be reallocated to another person without any administration fee.
5. International Hospitality Media Ltd is the organiser of the event. They are not responsible for the individual comments, remarks or presentation made by the speakers or any other public comments made by anyone attending the event. International Hospitality Media Ltd hereby indemnifies themselves from any liability for any of the content (including inaccuracies) of the speeches and presentations made.
6. Attendees taking accommodation at the event venue will be allocated a room by the hotel. Any complaints about the room or the associated service should be directed to the hotel manager.
7. Serviced Apartment Awards will make every attempt to ensure the agenda progresses to time and thr subjects promoted get fully covered.
8. Hosts suggest that attendees purchase travel insurance to cover prepaid, nonrefundable travel expenses, such as airfare and conference registration fees in the event of flight delays caused by severe weather; illness or family emergencies; and other unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending.