The Serviced Apartment Awards are the first and only dedicated awards created for and by the international serviced apartment, aparthotel, extended stay and short term rental industry.
The awards take place on Thursday 12th March 2020 at The Millenium Gloucester Hotel, Kensington, London.
The awards are open to all serviced apartment operators, alliances, providers and suppliers worldwide, and will recognise excellence at corporate and individual levels.
The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts. Two categories - the Industry Inspiration and Rising Star awards - voted for by Serviced Apartment News readers.
WHY TAKE PART?
- Be part of a 100% inclusive industry event
- Meet, greet and network with 350+ hospitality professionals, including decision makers and purchasing influencers on the night.
- Increase brand visibility and recognition before, during and after the awards.
- Align yourself with a 'must read' media brand that leads the industry.
- Associate your brand with success in the hospitality industry while cementing your position as part of the community.
- Recognise the achievements of your key personnel.
- Engage your clients at one of the year's most eagerly awaited industry events while meeting new prospects.
Engage in the twitter conversation #SAAwards