Terms and Conditions
1. Serviced Apartment Awards reserves the right to refuse entry to any person seeking to attend the event.
2. Serviced Apartment Awards may take payment from people if is then deemed are not suitable or do not qualify for attendance of the event. In such instances the full money of the applying attendee will be refunded inside 30 days.
3. If the event is cancelled due to government restrictions a date will be rearranged and all tickets are valid. A refund option will also be available.
4. Any attendee demonstrating loud, rowdy or disruptive behaviour at any time during proceedings on May 2023 may be asked to leave the event at the hotel. In this event no refunds of the award fees will be given.
5. Except in the case of a non-qualifying attendee (as detailed in clause 2 above) once a qualifying attendee has registered to attend, no refunds or retrospective discounts whatsoever will be given. However, if an attendee has booked and then chooses not to attend, the place can be reallocated to another person without any administration fee.
6. International Hospitality Media Ltd is the organiser of the event. They are not responsible for the individual comments, remarks or presentation made by the speakers or any other public comments made by anyone attending the event. International Hospitality Media Ltd hereby indemnifies themselves from any liability for any of the content (including inaccuracies) of the speeches and presentations made.
7. Attendees taking accommodation at the event venue will be allocated a room by the hotel. Any complaints about the room or the associated service should be directed to the hotel manager.
8. Serviced Apartment Awards will make every attempt to ensure the agenda progresses to time and the subjects promoted get fully covered.
9. Hosts suggest that attendees purchase travel insurance to cover prepaid, nonrefundable travel expenses, such as airfare and conference registration fees in the event of flight delays caused by severe weather; illness or family emergencies; and other unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending.
10. Winners of an award who are unable to attend the event will be contacted by our Operations team to arrange delivery. For further information, please contact email@example.com
Serviced Apartment Awards Safety Protocols
The safety of our attendees, sponsors, hospitality staff at the venue and team are paramount at IHM and as such we will be putting in place a series of measures to ensure we can all enjoy the awards but in a safe and secure manner.
Below are the steps we will be taking to keep you safe, so your focus can be on having fun, meeting up with industry colleagues (and maybe winning an award!)
Safety measures which will be in place at Serviced Apartment Awards include:
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, as a venue is a spacious and airy environment - allowing social distancing for those that wish to do so.
- Millennium hotels has a Global Safety and Cleanliness Commitment in all their venues - see here.
- Hand sanitising stations will be in abundance on the tables and around the venue.
- Every attendee will have their own menu to avoid multiple touching.
This is all subject to the UK government guidelines and IHM will adhere to the latest guidance at all times.
In terms of travelling to the event from overseas - our standpoint remains;